Civil Engineer (M220)
W.F. Baird & Associates is seeking a motivated, dynamic, and personable engineer, with experience in design and construction engineering. We provide a stimulating work environment with opportunities for domestic and international travel, professional development, and growth and ownership within the company.
- B.S. in Civil Engineering.
- 2-5 yrs of design engineering experience.
- Experience with managing large tasks or small projects.
- Willingness to travel for several 1-2 week periods in the US and internationally. Occasional assignments may be longer.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills (English).
- Flexible work style with the ability to meet challenging deadlines and client needs.
- 5 yrs experience with marine or coastal engineering.
- Experience undertaking marine structural engineering. Specific experience related to vessel loading facilities including interface with material handling and geotechnical issues considered a positive.
- 2-3 yrs experience managing projects.
- Current P.E. license or have the qualifications to obtain one in 12 months.
- Construction experience related to waterfront, coastal, port, or lock and dam projects.
- Engineering consulting background.
W.F. Baird & Associates is employee owned. We offer competitive compensation and benefits. Please forward your cover letter and résumé in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. Indicate “M220” in the subject line.
W.F. Baird & Associates is committed to providing an inclusive work environment for all and is proud to be an EOE/M/F/D/V.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.